THe Words that I have written in SomeDAY ♥

By 艾琳 ELIN - August 31, 2021

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part One : Life - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(when I'm being in Taiwan)


Life is too short, even it seems too long...

Time is passing away... Days become weeks, weeks become months, months become years...

When we are getting older and elder, we become more mature... and getting better in our life...

We have no time to waste in the limited life..

I'm very lucky and happy to have my job, I knew lots of people from here, who are very funny,

loves joking , who can be yr friends or yr companies... I'm a learner among them... I'm always excited and happy when with them...






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part Two : What I have realized - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When heart is pure, life is beautiful

Life is not easy, but pls take it easy

If someone is trying or going to hurt you, anyways just thank to them, and kill them with your smile

I believe I will find the one who loves me truly and deeply in future

When u know u can't stay with someone... It's okay... Just work hard to upgrade yourself,
getting better to face him with your perfect image in future










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments