学习释放你的情绪。加油 ♥ Let's get this party started. Learn to let go of your feelings.( Sadness, depression, challenges, what you encountered in jobs/life/, relationships with others such as parents, friends, and colleagues) are all aspects of psychology.

By 艾琳 ELIN - October 25, 2020


My Experience ( Visited a psycologist ) 


I went to visit a psychologist a while ago because work stress had generated serious psychological tension. I don't feel slightly depressed. It's a shameful thing, and it's a difficult thing to talk about. On the other hand, I face it calmly.

I progressively feel that my state is basically maintained not awful in the early phases of psychotherapy, once a week at first, then every two weeks, then once a month afterwards.
There are also intentions to stop providing psychological counselling.
When the psychologist said I was expressing my feelings, my bodily response was a good indicator of the numerous unexpressed emotions inside me. For example, I had nowhere to put my hands and feet, my chest will turn red, and so on.

I may have found another way to express my emotions after repeated utterances.
Gradually, I began to relax more and more, and I subsequently learned that everyone suffers from so-called depression.
There will be a lot of inner turmoil.
It's just that some people would express themselves through social media, while others will express themselves through literature.
Some people will cry to convey their feelings, and so forth.


As a result, you will be sad, upset, and angry if you have emotions.

It's not frightening at all because it's an emotional release; nonetheless, once the emotion has been released, psychological stress will be much reduced.

Because I had never voiced my bad emotions in front of my friends or on social media before.

Or constantly whining, always feeling that I don't want to bother others, that I don't want people to know my weak side, therefore I kept a lot of emotions bottled up inside.

But I'm grateful to have had my mother at my side through so many difficult moments.

Because I can express all of my feelings in front of her.


If you're dealing with a lot of emotions, worry, and pressure today,

I feel you will be considerably more calm if you attempt certain strategies to discharge your emotions.

To believe [that a rainbow can arise only after experiencing wind and rain]💗


前阵子因为工作压力因素 

造成了严重的心理压力 

去见了心理辅导师 

我没有觉得自己得了轻微的抑郁 

是一件和羞耻的事情 是很难言语的事情

反观我很坦然的面对 

我觉得我就是心理方面出现了问题 才需要去进行心理治疗

无可厚非的 心理治疗的费用颇高

可是当时觉得自己非常需要这方面的协助 

因此 我还是进行了一阶段的心理治疗


进行心理治疗起初的阶段,

从一开始的一周一次,都后来的两周一次

再到后来的一个月一次,渐渐地我觉得我的状态基本维持的还算不错

也有打算暂停心理咨询的服务了


起初我的情绪难以承受 因为内心有着许多压抑的情绪

一直都无法释放开来

心理咨询师说我在表达我的情绪的时候

我的生理反应很能展现出我内心有许多没有表达的情绪

比如我的手脚无处安放,我的胸口会泛红 等等


经过一次次的陈述 也许是找到了另一种抒发情绪的管道

渐渐地我也一次比一次的放松

我后来才明白 其实每一个人都会有所谓的抑郁 

都会有很多内心的情绪

只是有的人会选择了运用社交媒体的方式表达,有的则会用写的方式表达,

有的则会用哭来发泄自己的情绪等等


因此其实有情绪 会难过 会伤心 会生气

一点都不可怕 因为这就是一种情绪的释放  只有当情绪被释放开来

心理的压力才会少了很多

因为以前的我 从不在社交媒体 或者好友面前去表达自己很负面的情绪

或者一直抱怨 总觉得不喜欢打扰别人以外

也不想让人看到自己很软弱的一面 因此内心压抑了很多很多的情绪

但是很感恩 有我的妈妈陪伴着我度过很多艰难的时刻

因为我的所有情绪都能在她的面前显露无疑


如果今天的你也有很多的情绪 很多的担忧 很多的压力

不妨可以试一试用某一些方式把情绪释放开来 相信你就会轻松许多

要相信 【总要经历风雨,彩虹方能出现】 ♥














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments